Responsible for the coordination and support of the core functional areas of talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation and benefits, employee and organizational development, community relations, and regulatory compliance. Is an advocate for human resources programs, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Coordinates and executes the day-to-day activities of the Human Resources Department, including talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation and benefits, employee and organizational development, community relations, and regulatory compliance.
- Administers various human resources plans and programs for the organization. Assists in the development and implementation of new programs.
- Administers the compensation program and acts as a partner with direct manager on performance management systems.
- Performs benefit administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, reconciling and approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conducts talent acquisition efforts in partnership with hiring managers to recruit, select, and retain employees. Conducts new hire orientation and onboarding activities.
- Performs all payroll functions, including, bi-weekly payroll processing, 401(k) contributions, and GL reporting.
- Advocates and communicates the Human Resources Department’s programs, policies and procedures, and systems.
- Recommends and implements programs that promote and support employee development that are aligned with company strategic initiatives.
- Supports action plans to ensure the Human Resources systems and practices emphasize open and honest communication that fosters a culture characterized by respect, fairness, and integrity.
- All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma (GED equivalent) with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an HR role, showing a progression of increasing responsibility and depth of HR knowledge. Bachelor’s Degree a plus. Prior experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment a plus. PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred. Must be a strong company advocate and possess the ability to influence, motivate and coach all levels within the organization. Ability to consistently exercise judgement within broadly defined policies and practices required. Attention to detail and capable of picking up new HR technologies rapidly a must.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled