Creates, implements, and oversees communication programs that effectively describe and promote high temperature products. Leads the preparation of presentations and materials geared toward customers and employees.
- Plans and coordinates the development of internal and external communication programs for the company including in-house graphics, audio/visual, graphic and photographic media.
- Oversees research and development of text describing high temperature products and services.
- Plans, recommends, and implements promotions and events to increase sales and provide publicity for high temperature product line.
- Plans and budgets tradeshow participation including all visual display, presentations, promotional materials, participant tracking, and other management details.
- Gathers external and internal research for analysis and decision making on key initiatives.
- Responsible for the development of competitive analysis to guide in the high temperature product line and brand development.
- Acts as the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system advocate, marketing it to internal customers as a lead generation tool.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field with a minimum of five (5) years experience in Marketing Communication roles that show a progression in increasing responsibility and ownership of communications strategy. Previous experience in a manufacturing or an industrial environment preferred; experience in the coatings industry a plus. Ability to exercise judgement within broadly defined policies and practices required. Must be a strong, creative leader and effective team builder, and active listener.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled