Picks, weighs, and properly identifies product for preparation for loading and dispatching trucks. Verifies accuracy of outgoing shipments and orders. Ensures all orders are properly selected for invoicing and proper documentation is created for carriers. Prepares shipments per orders in Shipping and Powder Production Department.
- Uses material handling equipment to load trucks with the appropriate product per pick lists and order documentation.
- Picks, weighs, and properly identifies product in preparation for loading of the product.
- Verifies the accuracy of outbound shipments to ensure completeness. Processes Bills of Lading (BOL) and packing slips. Ensures all documentation is accurate.
- Packs, weighs, and ships sample powder products per customer requests. May break down standard size packages to smaller packaging per customer request and/or order.
- Enhances standard powder product packaging as required, per powder packaging policy.
- Maintains an organized warehouse when pulling and putting away stock.
- Coordinates with Inventory Specialist to carry out regular cycle counts on Finished Goods and Raw Materials as needed.
- Manages stock levels for consumable items.
- Repacking finished goods as needed, and corrects inventory for item key changes.
- May be called upon to prepare products for blending if necessary.
- Ensures material stored in warehouse is compliant with powder FIFO policies.
- All other duties as assigned.
High School diploma (GED equivalent) with a minimum of one-year experience in an industrial or manufacturing shipping environment. Previous lift truck experience preferred. Must be able to complete DOT Hazmat training. Attention to detail required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled