The Powder Production Operator is responsible for the day-to-day duties involved with the production of powder coatings, ensuring products are made per recommended guidelines.
- Runs mixing, extrusion, and grinding processes. Ability to flex between processes as needed to ensure no interruption in production process
- Follows written instructions and paperwork to ensure correct materials and settings are used in the production process.
- Compiles and provides complete, accurate, and timely records of machine settings and test results.
- Provides Quality Control Laboratory with samples as required and makes adjustments to materials and machinery based on feedback from Quality Control.
- Makes adjustments as recommended by Lead, Manager, or Quality Control to ensure product specification are met.
- Operates manual material handling equipment, lift truck, and/or power tools.
- All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years production experience in a high volume manufacturing environment. Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal customers and other production operators. Working knowledge of scales, mixing, extrusion, and grinding processes a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled